Current Publications (since 2012)
Our book program comprises over 40 book series, mainly published in English. With about 50 new book titles per year, including several non-series book titles, the Karger program covers all disciplines of human medicine and related sciences. Over the past years, there have been more and more titles of clinical and practical relevance rather than titles with specialized state-of-the-art research topics. Our publications reflect the latest developments and findings of both basic and clinical research. In certain specialties such as retina, a subspecialty of ophthalmology, or pediatric endocrinology we are the only publishing company offering a complete, in-depth and up-to-date coverage of the field.
- Vaccines and Diagnostics for Transboundary Animal Diseases
International Symposium, Ames, Iowa, September 2012: Proceedings
Developments in Biologicals, Vol. 135
- VACTERL Association 2013
- VegMed: "VegMed - Scientific Congress for Vegetarian Nutrition and Medicine"
Berlin, April 2016: Abstracts
- Vertebrate Sensory Systems and Brains: From Genes to Behavior
8th European Conference on Comparative Neurobiology, Munich, April 2016: Selected Papers
- Vestibular Implant 2015
- Viel gelernt und dennoch machtlos? Wer gewinnt das Rennen gegen Adipositas?
28. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Adipositas-Gesellschaft, Stuttgart, Oktober 2012: Abstracts
- Violence against Women and Mental Health
Key Issues in Mental Health, Vol. 178
- Viral Hepatitis and Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Update in 2012
9th Korea-Japan Liver Symposium in Conjunction with the International Symposium of Asan Liver Center, Seoul, July 2012
- Viral Hepatitis and Its Complications 2016
- The Vitamin A Story
Lifting the Shadow of Death
World Review of Nutrition and Dietetics, Vol. 104
- Volume and Quality in Visceral Medicine 2017